DAL Mining & Drilling
With over 100 years of combined experience in drilling, our skilled staff can handle all your Drilling requirements.
DAL Mining drilling services supports Exploration Drilling & Water-Well Drilling with a highly efficient drilling rigs and skilled staff with over 100 years of combined experience in drilling.For Water Well Drilling, DAL Mining team operates rigs with 70 ton pullback to handle on all casing requirements, which can drill up to 1,000m in both sedimentary and hard rock with a wide ranges of diameters from 6” to 20”.
Our Drilling Services
Exploration Drilling Services
With our Multi-Purpose Hanjin 7000 DB30 - (Reverse Circulation and Diamond Core) drilling rigs, DAL Mining provide a range of drilling technics and sizes ranging from PQ up to 500 m, HQ up to1000 m and NQ up to1800 m.Drilling Program Design & Management:
- Interpretation of existing property exploration data, development of geological
- Interpretation and identification of exploration targets.
- Mineral exploration program design, scheduling and costing.
- Surface/underground geological mapping and interpretation.
- Drilling program design, supervision, core logging, sampling and interpretation.
- GIS compilation, modelling and interpretation of mineral exploration datasets.
- Geophysical survey design and interpretation.
- Computerized geological modelling.
- Technical audits and independent assessments (due diligence) of exploration projects.
Water-well Drilling Services
For Water Well Drilling, DAL Mining team operates rigs with 70 ton pullback to handle on all casing requirements, which can drill up to 1,000m in both sedimentary and hard rock with a wide ranges of diameters from 6” to 20”.
MR. Anthony O’Hara – Tony
Drilling Operations Manager
MR. Ross M. McKechnie